Senior Lettings Negotiator / Lettings Manager for this independent Lettings Agency in Leatherhead, Surrey
Part-Time Permanent Leatherhead, Surrey | £30k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2019-11-20 20 November 2019 Closing date for applications: 20 January 2020
Our client is an independent lettings agency based in Surrey and they are currently looking to recruit a Senior Lettings Negotiator / Lettings Manager. Established 2 years ago the company are highly committed to delivering a first-class service to both landlords and tenants at all times.
To be considered, you should have the ability to generate new business and increase revenue from all possible sources. As well as canvassing for new business, you will also be carrying out valuations, instructions, viewings, negotiating rents, completing all paperwork and managing the properties within the portfolio.
This position is an ideal opportunity for a senior letting negotiator/assistant manager who is not only looking for progression, but the chance to run an office with full autonomy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating marketing strategies to bring in new business and increase the property portfolio
- Liaising with new and existing landlords and tenants by telephone, e-mail and face-to-face
- Giving feedback to all landlords on a regular basis with any advice needed to maximize the rent gained
- Taking photographs of all new properties and existing “re-lets” when required, as well as any additional improvements and ensuring they look their best when uploaded to website
- Assisting with property viewings
- Submitting the tenant’s references and monitoring and chasing them
- Drafting tenancy agreements
- Dealing with the maintenance for all of your portfolio
- Informing landlords of works where necessary
- Assisting/giving advice to non-managed landlords
- Negotiating renewals and completing property visits
- Ensuring photo ID and proof or addresses are correct, as per policy, and held on file
- Registering the deposit with the deposit scheme or chase the landlord for a copy of the deposit certificate
- Co-ordinating and booking an inventory and check-in for the tenancy
- Dealing with deposit returns
- Booking in legislative requirements
- Sending invoices and statements to landlords
- Communicating with the contractors to ensure the job is being done and to a good standard – gaining the relevant information to pass onto landlords and tenants
- Drafting and serving notices.
- Strong lettings experience within residential estate agency
- Experience generating new business
- Strong valuation skills
- ARLA qualified – essential
- IT literate – experience using Acquaint software would be advantageous
- Highly organised
- Ability to multi-task
- Full UK driving licence.
Our client is offering a salary package in the region of £30,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience and ability. They are also initially providing a travel allowance. A car may feature further down the line once with business has grown.
This is a Monday to Friday role with flexible working hours! Some Saturday hours may be integrated at a later date.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.