Senior Lettings Negotiator / Lettings Lister/Valuer at this long-established Sales, Lettings & Property Management company in Plumstead, SE London
Permanent Plumstead, London | £25k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2019-07-12 12 July 2019 Closing date for applications: 14 September 2019
An excellent opportunity has arisen with this long-established Sales, Lettings & Property Management company based in Plumstead, London SE18. The organisation is currently undergoing significant innovation, using state of the art technology to increase efficiencies and improve customers’ and tenants’ experience.
They are seeking a dynamic, driven and charismatic individual with proven experience in residential lettings to drive the growth of their Lettings portfolio. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that is focused on making a significant change in the property lettings & management industry – for landlord, tenant, contractor and agent.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing new business and managing it through to occupancy
- Working to financial, individual & team targets
- Increasing company turnover
- Establishing & developing professional relationships with clients and colleagues
- Canvassing & marketing
- Creating & carrying out valuations & listing stock
- Conducting viewings, procuring offers & closing deals
- Progressing a pipeline
- Maintaining branch / new business lead generation.
- At least 18 months experience working in Residential Lettings
- Experience as a top performer with a history of consistently achieving targets
- Evidenced record of creating valuation opportunities & converting instructions
- You want to join a team with a proven track record in developing business, implementing long overdue technological innovation in lettings & property management
- Motivated, passionate, determined & ambitious
- Good reliable organisational skills
- Emotional awareness & intelligence
- Strong passion for customer service
- Team player who enjoys a busy day with plenty of variety
- Proven knowledge of regulatory & compliance requirements for marketing & letting property
- Knowledge of the SE London market
- Full UK driving licence, preferably a car owner
This exciting opportunity will come with a basic salary in the region of £25,000 and on-target-earnings in the region of £40,000. You will only ever work a 5-day week, and if you work a Saturday you will get a day off in lieu.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.