Senior Lettings Negotiator – Leatherhead Estate Agency
Permanent Leatherhead, Surrey | £18k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2015-06-02 02 June 2015 Closing date for applications: 02 August 2015
With a small but successful group of offices in the area, this is one of the leading independent Estate Agents in the Mole Valley offering unrivalled local knowledge and specialising in all aspects of residential property whether buying, selling or renting.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Lettings Negotiator for their busy lettings team in their Leatherhead office.
The ideal person should have the following:
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years experience in Lettings
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Have initiative and pro-activity
- The ability to perform well as part of a team
- Professional approach and appearance
- The maturity and common sense to deal with high net worth individuals
- Driving licence
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings Team
- Valuing and listing properties
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors
This role will require you needing to work a five day week where you will work every other Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm. During the week the hours are 8.45am to 6.00pm but when you work a Saturday you will get a day off in lieu during the week. The basic salary on offer will be in the range of £18- 20,000 with on target earnings of c.£30,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com