Senior Lettings Negotiator – Leading London Property Service Group – Parsons Green, South West London
Permanent Parsons Green, London | £30k to £45k Inc Benefits OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2016-10-24 24 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 24 December 2016
This leading and one of the most successful property services group with a big network of offices in London, is looking for a Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their team in Parsons Green, South West London. This is a brand new office opening in January and therefore will be a superb opportunity for an experienced Lettings Negotiator looking for a new challenge and role, or a Senior Lettings Negotiator looking for a change of environment and making their own mark.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have experience within lettings as well as a personable and confident approach.
The responsibilities included in this fantastic role:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings team
- Valuing and listing properties
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be confident and well presented
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Must be able to work in a pressured environment
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft packages
- Must have a full UK driving licence
The basic salary for this role is in the region of £16,000 to £20,000 depending on experience with on target earnings from £30,000 to £45,000, however there will be an excellent opportunity to gain more dependent on your performance. A company car or allowance will be provided, plus additional benefits.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 7pm, Monday to Thursday and from 9am to 6pm on Fridays. The role will also require you to work some weekends.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org