Senior Lettings Negotiator – Leading London Estate Agency – Wimbledon, South West London
Permanent Wimbledon, London | £35k to £45k Inc Benefits OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2016-07-14 14 July 2016 Closing date for applications: 14 September 2016
This is a superb opportunity to join one of London’s leading estate agencies in their very successful and busy office in Wimbledon, South West London. They are looking to recruit a highly-motivated, energetic and professional Senior Lettings Negotiator to work closely with the lettings manager in part of a large team. The company is very flexible in terms of the level of experience required and they will consider anyone from negotiator to assistant manager level.
Their levels of letting business are already extremely good so this is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual as this role will almost certainly lead to future management for the right person, and the earning potential is excellent.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Working with the Lettings Manager, assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings department
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Valuing and listing properties
- Planning marketing campaigns
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car
To be considered, you will need to be able to demonstrate a proven track record of achieving targets and gaining instructions. You should also have superb communication skills and excellent administrative, organisational and planning skills. In return, our client will offer structured training and progression for the right individual, along with excellent earning potential.
This company will come with a basic salary of £16,000, and an excellent commission structure paying up to 30% personal commission for exceeding targets. This will give a realistic earning potential of between £35,000 and £45,000, as well as a fully expensed company car. The hours of work will be from 9am to 7pm, Monday to Thursday and 9am to 6pm on Fridays. You may also be required to work Saturdays where necessary.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org