Senior Lettings Negotiator – Leading London and International Property Specialists – Chelsea, South West London
Permanent Chelsea, London | £45k to £50k Inc Benefits OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2016-07-20 20 July 2016 Closing date for applications: 20 September 2016
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded, as well as being established for over a hundred years.
An exciting opportunity has become available within this company as a Senior Lettings Negotiator, to join their team in their busy and successful office in Chelsea, South West London.
This would be a great challenge and opportunity for a Senior Lettings Negotiator looking for a new challenging opportunity with an upmarket company or an experienced Lettings Negotiator desiring that next opportunity with a proven track record and valuable experience.
The responsibilities included in this fantastic role:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings team
- Valuing and listing properties
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors
- Reporting directly to the Lettings Manager
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be confident and well presented
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Must be able to work in a pressured environment
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft packages
- Must have a full UK driving licence
The basic salary for this role is in the region of £16,000 to £20,000 depending on experience with an attractive on target earnings from £45,000 to £50,000, depending on performance. A pooled car will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work some weekends.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org