Senior Lettings Negotiator – Leading Independent Estate Agency – Kew, London
Permanent Kew, London | £25k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2016-05-19 19 May 2016 Closing date for applications: 19 July 2016
This company is one of the leading independent estate agencies in the London Borough of Richmond. They have an exciting opportunity for the role of Senior Lettings Negotiator in their busy and successful office in Kew, to work closely with the lettings manager.
Their levels of letting business are already extremely good so this is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual as this role will almost certainly lead to future management for the right person, and the earning potential is excellent.
The role will include the following:
- Canvassing New Landlords is a must for this position
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants
- Registering enquiries and arranging appointments
- Following up enquiries
- Co-ordinating move-ins
- Processing payments (deposits + first month’s rent etc)
- Occasional property inspections when required
- Working as part of the Lettings team
- Looking to have a career progression
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to assist the team
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license as a pool car is provided for inspections etc
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The basic salary will be from £15,000-£17,000 dependent on experience with on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £35,000 dependent on your performance and a pool car provided. The hours of work will be approximately in the hours from 8.30am-7pm with some Saturdays included.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org