Senior Lettings Negotiator – Leading Independent Estate Agency – Banbury, Oxfordshire
Permanent Banbury, Oxfordshire | £25k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2016-10-05 05 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 05 December 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at one of the country’s leading and award winning independent estate agencies. They are currently looking for a highly motivated and driven Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their team in Banbury, Oxfordshire. This role would suit an ambitious individual, seeking for a challenge and making their own mark.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have experience within lettings as well as a personable and confident approach.
The responsibilities included in this fantastic role:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings team
- Valuing and listing properties
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be confident and well presented
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Must be able to work in a pressured environment
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft packages
- Must have a full UK driving licence
The basic salary for this role is in the region of £16,000 to £20,000 depending on experience with on target earnings from £25,000 to £35,000, however there may be a fantastic chance of gaining more. A company car or allowance will be provided.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 8pm, Monday to Friday and the job will require you to work some weekends.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com