Senior Lettings Negotiator – Leading Estate Agency – West Hampstead, North West London
Permanent West Hampstead, North West London | £35k to £45k OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2017-04-12 12 April 2017 Closing date for applications: 12 June 2017
This is a superb opportunity to join one of London’s leading estate agencies at its very successful and busy office in West Hampstead. They are looking to recruit a highly-motivated and energetic Senior Lettings Negotiator to work closely with the lettings manager. The company is very flexible in terms of the level of experience required and they will consider anyone from a negotiator to assistant manager level.
Their levels of lettings business are already extremely good so this is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual as this role will almost certainly lead to future management for the right person, and the earning potential is excellent.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Working with the Lettings Manager, assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings department
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Valuing and listing properties
- Planning marketing campaigns.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license.
To be considered, you will need to be able to demonstrate a proven track record of achieving targets and gaining instructions. You should also have superb communication skills and excellent administrative, organisational and planning skills. In return, our client will offer structured training and progression for the right individual, along with excellent earning potential.
This company will come with a fantastic basic salary of £20,000, and an excellent commission structure paying up to 30% personal commission for exceeding targets. This will give a realistic earning potential of between £35,000 and £45,000, as well as a company car. The hours of work will be from 9am to 7pm, Monday to Thursday and 9am to 6pm on Fridays. You may also be required to work Saturdays where necessary.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.