Senior Lettings Negotiator at this leading Estate Agency in Petersfield, Hampshire
Permanent Petersfield, Hampshire | £18k to £32k Inc Benefits OTE 32000
Job Posted: 2017-10-18 18 October 2017 Closing date for applications: 18 December 2017
Are you an ambitious Lettings Negotiator looking to progress your career with one of the market-leading estate agencies in the Petersfield area? If so, this could be the ideal position for you.
Our client has a very successful network of offices in Hampshire, Surrey and West Sussex, and is proud to remain independent and privately-owned. Due to excellent trading conditions, they are looking to recruit an additional member to their successful Lettings team. This is a very busy office, so it will suit you if you thrive under such conditions.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings Team
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Valuing and listing properties if experienced enough
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors.
Do you have the following skill sets:
- Excellent presentation skills
- Be an articulate communicator
- Driven and ambitious
- Able to thrive in a competitive environment
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Have good administration and IT skills
- Previous Residential Lettings experience
- Full UK driving licence.
This opportunity will come with a basic salary of £18,000, along with a commission package enabling you to earn £30,000 to £32,000 in your first year. The company will also provide a car allowance. As the company has a network of offices locally there will be further opportunities to progress your career.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.