Senior Lettings Negotiator – Independent Residential Estate Agency – Woking, Surrey
Permanent Woking, Surrey | £30k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2016-06-02 02 June 2016 Closing date for applications: 02 August 2016
An exciting and challenging vacancy has become available at a successful independent residential estate agency in the local area of Surrey. The company are currently looking for an ambitious and driven Lettings Negotiator with 1-2 years experience in the property industry, looking for their next career move to a Senior Lettings Negotiator. The role will be based in their busy Woking office.
To be considered for this role you will need to have lettings experience as well as confidence, enthusiastic and excellent communication and customer service skills.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings Team
- Valuing and listing properties
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be confident and well presented
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Must be able to work in a pressured environment
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft packages
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car
The basic salary for this role is in the region of £16,000 to £20,000 depending on experience with on target earnings from £30,000 to £40,000. The hours of work will be from 8.45am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org