Senior Lettings Negotiator – Independent Estate Agency – West Hampstead, North West London
Permanent West Hampstead, London | £35k to £45k Inc Benefits OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2016-08-30 30 August 2016 Closing date for applications: 30 October 2016
A superb opportunity has become vacant at an upmarket independent estate agency who specialise in sales, lettings and property management, predominantly in the North West of London. The company have been selling and letting properties for over thirty years in NW3, NW5 and NW6 and have gained valuable experience and knowledge of the local area.
They are looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator/Senior Lettings Negotiator to be a part of the team in their busy office in West Hampstead. This is a great opportunity for an individual looking for a new challenge and change.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The basic salary will be from £12,000 to £18,000 dependent on experience and on target earnings of an attractive £35,000 to £45,000 dependent on your performance. A car allowance will also be provided. The hours of work will be from 9am to 7pm, Monday to Thursday and 9am to 6pm on Fridays. You may also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.