Senior Lettings Negotiator – Independent Estate Agency – Colliers Wood, South West London
Permanent Colliers Wood, London | £35k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2015-11-12 12 November 2015 Closing date for applications: 12 January 2016
This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious individual to join this highly successful independent estate agency in their brand new office opening in January 2016 in Colliers Wood, South West London. This would be a great challenge for a driven Lettings Negotiator, looking for their next career move to a Senior Lettings Negotiator and for a reputable company.
To be considered for this role you will need to have lettings experience as well as confidence, enthusiastic and excellent communication and customer service skills.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings Team
- Valuing and listing properties
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be confident and well presented
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Must be able to work in a pressured environment
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft packages
- Must have a full UK driving licence
The salary for this role will be in the region of £35,000 to £40,000 and will include a company car. The hours of work will be from 9am to 7pm, Monday to Friday and some Saturdays will also be included.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org