Senior Lettings Negotiator – Independent Estate Agency – Chiswick, West London
Permanent Chiswick, London | £36k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2016-01-12 12 January 2016 Closing date for applications: 12 March 2016
This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious individual to join this highly successful independent estate agency in Chiswick, West London. This would be an excellent challenge for a driven Lettings Negotiator looking to take the next step in their career as a Senior Lettings Negotiator.
To be considered for this role you will need to have lettings experience as well as confidence, enthusiastic and excellent communication and customer service skills.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings Team
- Valuing and listing properties
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors
- In this job role you will also have the responsibility of valuations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be confident and well presented
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Must be able to work in a pressured environment
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft packages
- Must have a full UK driving licence
The salary for this role will be in the region of £18,000 to £20,000 with on target earnings in the region of £40,000 with £36,000 guaranteed for the first three months. A company car will also be provided. The hours of work will be from 9am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday and 1 in 3 Saturdays from 9.30am to 5pm, with a day back in lieu.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com