Senior Lettings Negotiator – Highly Successful Estate Agency – East Barnet, North London
Permanent East Barnet, North London | £35k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2017-04-06 06 April 2017 Closing date for applications: 06 June 2017
Our client is a successful, well established estate agency and currently has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their team based in East Barnet.
The company offers a comprehensive range of services including Lettings, Sales, Valuations and Property Management. They offer a bespoke service to their clients which has gained them an enviable reputation.
To be considered you should have at least 2-3 years’ experience within lettings and any experience with valuations would be beneficial.
Your tasks will include:
- Instructing new lets and coach others to do so
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feedback to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will ideally have the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with excellent working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £15,000 to £20,000 with on target earnings set to be in the region of £35,000 to £40,000 which can be exceeded depending on your performance. The company will also pay business mileage.
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am-6pm and every Saturday 10am-1pm. You will given half a day in lieu for working Saturday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.