Senior Lettings Negotiator – Highly Regarded Firm of Estate Agents – Wimbledon, South West London
Permanent Wimbledon, South West London | £30k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2017-02-07 07 February 2017 Closing date for applications: 07 April 2017
A fantastic opportunity has become available at this highly regarded firm of estate agents and chartered surveyors with a network of offices throughout London and Nationwide. Our client is looking to recruit a confident and driven individual to join their office in Wimbledon, South West London as a Senior Lettings Negotiator.
To be considered for this role you will preferably have 1 to 2 years experience in the industry as well as excellent communication skills and be a team player.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings team
- Reporting directly to the Lettings Manager.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car.
The salary package for this role is a basic in the region of £17,000 dependent on experience and a highly incentivised office commission package with on target earnings in the region of £30,000 to £40,000 dependent on your performance. A pool car is provided and therefore own car is not needed. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm and every third Saturday from 9.30am to 4pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.