Senior Lettings Negotiator – Global Real Estate – Ascot, Berkshire
Permanent Ascot, Berkshire | £45k to £55k Inc Benefits OTE 55000
Job Posted: 2016-04-26 26 April 2016 Closing date for applications: 26 June 2016
An exceptional opportunity has become available at a leading independent global real estate with over a hundred of offices across the world. The company provides the highest standards of quality and integrity with an enviable reputation. This is a fantastic opportunity as they are looking for a Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their office in Ascot, Berkshire.
The successful candidate needs previous experience within a similar role however; they will consider a Lettings Negotiator with an excellent personality, attitude and confidence. You must also be very motivated and ambitious as this is a busy office and therefore you must be able to make the most out of every opportunity.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner, and to ensure that all clients are dealt with in a professional, timely, honest and well-mannered fashion.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers and tenants
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales & lettings negotiation & progression
- Handling offers
- Overseeing the successful negotiation of the offer to a sale or let
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales negotiating experience
- A confident and professional manner
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Good presentation and communication skills
The initial package for this role will include an exceptional basic salary of £25,000 and on target earnings set to be in the region of an attractive £45,000 to £55,000 dependent on your performance. A company car or car allowance will also be provided.
The office hours are 8.30am to 6pm Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org