Senior Lettings Negotiator for this widely-respected Estate Agency in Clerkenwell, Central London
Permanent Clerkenwell, London | £45k OTE
Job Posted: 2021-02-05 05 February 2021 Closing date for applications: 05 April 2021
This company is a widely-respected independent residential and commercial estate agency in London. They have become synonymous with urban living in central London and currently have a fantastic opportunity available for a Senior Lettings Negotiator to join the team in Clerkenwell.
To be considered you will have a minimum of 2 years’ central London experience with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets.
As an independently owned company you will be working closely with the directors and senior staff. This is an exciting and rewarding company to work for and our client is committed to supporting you in your career development and progression.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Canvassing new landlords is a must for this position
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants
- Registering enquiries and arranging appointments
- Following up enquiries
- Co-ordinating move-ins
- Processing payments (deposits + first month’s rent etc)
- Occasional property inspections when required
- Working as part of the lettings team
- Looking to have a career progression
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to assist the team.
- At least 2 years’ experience within residential lettings in central London
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong business acumen
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload.
The salary on offer will include a basic up to £23,000 dependent on experience with on target earnings in the region of £45,000.
The properties are all local to the office, therefore, you will be able to walk to all appointments.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.