Senior Lettings Negotiator for this well-respected Estate Agency in Burnham, Buckinghamshire
Permanent Burnham, Buckinghamshire | £30k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2021-09-04 04 September 2021 Closing date for applications: 04 November 2021
We have been instructed by this well-respected, independent estate agency to recruit a Senior Lettings Negotiator to join the team in Burnham, Buckinghamshire.
Being one of the longest-established agencies in the area, our client has unrivalled local knowledge and experience in dealing with all types of properties in the surrounding areas.
Lettings experience is essential for this role as you will be expected to lead by example and be professional in your approach when dealing with landlords and tenants.
Responsibilities will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and conducting viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feedback to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Prospecting/canvassing for new business
- General administration and office work.
- At least 2 years’ experience within residential lettings
- ARLA qualification is preferred although not essential as training will be provided
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on your own
- Strong organisational skills
- Happy to take the initiative
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The salary will include a basic in the region of £22,000 with on target earnings of £30,000 to £35,000. The company will provide a pooled car.
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm. You will also be required to work 1 in 3 Saturdays, 9am to 4pm and you will get a day off in lieu for this.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.