Senior Lettings Negotiator for this specialist Lettings and Property Management Estate Agency in Pinner, Middlesex
Permanent Pinner, Middlesex | £30k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2019-12-04 04 December 2019 Closing date for applications: 04 February 2020
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Senior Lettings Negotiator to join this specialist lettings and property management estate agency in Pinner. Our client prides themselves on their fantastic local reputation and loyal clientele.
The business is growing and they are looking for a dynamic, experienced individual to lead their thriving Lettings team and to expand on the current service and their large client base.
To be successful you will have at least 1-2 years’ experience as a lettings negotiator and ideally be ARLA qualified. If you are not ARLA qualified, you will be expected to gain this qualification as soon as possible. They are looking for an individual with first class customer service skills and somebody who has good market knowledge of Pinner and the surrounding areas.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of two (possibility to expand)
- Instructing new landlords to the existing managed property portfolio
- Handling market appraisals
- Increasing business profile
- Building and maintaining strong relationships
- Adding value and new ideas to an established business.
- A minimum 1-2 years’ experience within lettings
- Good local knowledge and understanding of property management
- Familiar with lettings software including Rightmove and Zoopla back office
- Independent, forward thinking, self-motivated, passionate
- Hard working with good attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Always look smart and presentable, you will be in a public facing office
- Team player, friendly, calm under pressure and happy to support others in the office and offer guidance where necessary
- Exceptional time management, very organised and able to multi-task
- Confident, energetic, enthusiastic and articulate
- Full UK driving licence.
The salary package for this role will include a basic of £20,000 to £25,000, with on target earnings of £30,000 to £40,000. Benefits include a car allowance, parking permit, 32 days holiday including bank/public holidays and a competitive commission structure. ARLA qualifications will be paid for by the company if necessary. You will be required to work 2 Saturdays per calendar month.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org