Senior Lettings Negotiator for this specialist Estate Agency in Pinner, Middlesex
Permanent Pinner, Middlesex | £36k OTE
Job Posted: 2021-06-27 27 June 2021 Closing date for applications: 27 August 2021
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Senior Lettings Negotiator to join this specialist lettings and property management estate agency with a fantastic reputation and loyal clientele. The business is growing and they are looking for a dynamic, experienced individual to expand on their current business levels and large client base.
To be successful you will have at least 2 years’ experience as a lettings negotiator, a passion for the lettings industry and be able to demonstrate a proven track record in problem-solving and providing exceptional customer service.
There is superb scope for progression into a managerial role in the near future for the right individual!
Responsibilities will include:
- Instructing new landlords to the existing managed property portfolio
- Handling market appraisals
- Increasing business profile
- Building and maintaining strong relationships
- Adding value and new ideas to an established business.
- A minimum 2 years’ experience within lettings
- ARLA qualified – Level 2
- Good local knowledge and understanding of property management
- Familiar with lettings software including Rightmove and Zoopla back office
- Independent, forward thinking, self-motivated, passionate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Always look smart and presentable, you will be in a public facing office
- Team player, friendly, calm under pressure and happy to support others in the office and offer guidance where necessary
- Exceptional time management, very organised and able to multi-task
- Confident, energetic, enthusiastic and articulate
- Full UK driving licence.
The salary package for this role will include a generous basic of £28,000, plus on target earnings equating to c. £36,500. Benefits include free parking and 30 days holiday including bank/public holidays.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm. You will be required to work 2 Saturdays per calendar month from 10am to 2pm paid as overtime.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com