Senior Lettings Negotiator for this privately-owned Estate Agency in Westbourne Park, West London
Permanent Westbourne Park, West London | £35k to £45k OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2020-09-30 30 September 2020 Closing date for applications: 30 November 2020
A fantastic opportunity has become available at a leading, privately-owned estate agency that specialises in the sale and letting of residential and commercial property across central and west London. They are currently looking to recruit an ambitious Senior Lettings Negotiator to join the team at Westbourne Park.
Our client has been established for over 20 years and has acquired a team of highly respected and professional property experts to deliver a personalised and unique service to clients.
Throughout your employment, our client will ensure you receive excellent training that will support you in your development. There is fantastic scope for career progression within this company.
- A minimum 2 years’ experience within lettings
- Good local knowledge
- Independent, forward thinking, self-motivated, passionate
- Hard working with good attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Always look smart and presentable
- Team player, friendly, calm under pressure and happy to support others in the office and offer guidance where necessary
- Exceptional time management, very organised and able to multi-task
- Confident, energetic, enthusiastic and articulate
- Full UK driving licence.
The salary on offer will include a basic of £20,000 to £24,000, plus on target earnings of £35,000 to £45,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.