Senior Lettings Negotiator for this leading Provider of Shared Accommodation in Ealing, West London
Permanent Ealing, West London | £50k OTE
Job Posted: 2021-04-28 28 April 2021 Closing date for applications: 28 June 2021
Our client is a leading provider of shared accommodation for professionals in west London. They have experienced significant growth in the last few years and are very excited about building for the future.
As the Senior Lettings Negotiator, you will play a key role in sustaining the company’s current platform, as well as enabling further growth.
The key focus for the role will be working with the team in west London and ensuring that all units of accommodation are kept full year-round. You will have a large responsibility for meeting professional clients and showcasing the accommodation.
- At least 2 years’ experience within residential lettings
- It would be highly beneficial if you have experience in renting rooms
- Be articulate, dynamic and well presented.
- Having the ability to communicate well and build rapport with London based professionals from various salary brackets is absolutely essential
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
The company will provide a basic salary in the region of £20,000, plus attractive on target earnings of £50,000+! A car allowance will be provided.
Our client will also ensure you receive excellent training that will support you in your career development. There is excellent scope to grow into a more senior managerial role in the future!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email: email@example.com.