Senior Lettings Negotiator for this independent Estate Agency in Harrow, Middlesex
Permanent Harrow, Middx | £30k OTE
Job Posted: 2020-10-17 17 October 2020 Closing date for applications: 17 December 2020
This leading independent estate agency is currently recruiting for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join the team in Harrow. Our client has been established for over 20 years and pride themselves on their knowledgeable, dedicated and highly driven team.
You will be expected to be proficient in all aspects of the lettings process. The role will involve obtaining references, preparing tenancy agreements and supporting documents, carrying out valuations and supporting the management department when required.
This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious individual as this role will almost certainly lead to future management positions for the right person.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience within residential lettings
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Knowledge of current legislation beneficial
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
This role will include a basic salary of £18,000 plus on target earnings in the region of £30,000. You will also be provided with a car allowance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.