Senior Lettings Negotiator – Estate Agency – Limehouse, London E14
Permanent Limehouse, London | £40k to £45k Inc Benefits OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2016-04-15 15 April 2016 Closing date for applications: 15 June 2016
This well-regarded, multi-disciplined central London estate agency has a vacancy for a Senior Lettings Negotiator in their busy Limehouse office. The successful candidate must be of high quality with a proven track record in the industry, with an eye for detail and the energy and drive to do the deals.
The role will involve:
- Generating new business to ensure the minimum target on bankings is reached.
- Registering applicants both in person and on the telephone
- Assisting with Advertising
- Conducting accompanied tours and viewings
- Following up on enquiries
- Negotiating offers between landlords and tenants
- Weekly Client contact
- Tagging keys
- Weekly phone arounds to update applicants
Other essential duties include following company procedures, which will include:
- Keeping detailed file notes of conversations with Landlords and Tenants
- Fully registering applicants with addresses and landlines
- Informing Property Management and Finance of any new deal when Reservation fee is taking
- Chasing references
- Ensuring that check-lists are checked off for new deals and renewals
- Ensuring that as soon as an offer is received, a Notification to Rent is sent to Landlord AND returned prior to the Tenancy Agreement being drawn up
- Ensuring Proof of Identity and Address is obtained from Tenant at the Reservation fee stage
- Ensuring references are thorough and if there are discrepancies, the Landlord signs an indemnity
- Communicating fully with all team members throughout the process
- Checking a property a day prior to the commencement of the tenancy and calling the tenant the day after as a courtesy
- Providing a high level of customer service to clients and customers at all times
- Requesting testimonials from tenants
- Any other tasks that may arise from time to time.
The company provide structured and ongoing training and there will be opportunities to progress your career with this organisation. The basic salary will be in the region of £16,000 to £20,000 with the OTE being £40,000 to £45,000. There will also be a car allowance of £250-300 per month. Hours of work are 9am to 7pm and every other Saturday on a rota 10am to 4pm with a half day off in lieu the following week.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org