Senior Lettings Negotiator – Clapham SW4
Permanent Clapham, London | £18k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2014-07-14 14 July 2014 Closing date for applications: 14 September 2014
Senior Lettings Negotiator required for busy office – Clapham SW4
Our client has outgrown their premises twice in the first 24 months of trading and have now settled in a 1000sqft flagship office.
They want to hear from Experienced Negotiators with good experience who are keen to hit the ground running. They offer career progression, recognition and a great salary.
Our client prides themselves on having the MOST AVAILABLE PROPERTY in SW4 and surrounds – and they urgently require more bodies to let those available properties!
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Basic dependant on experience and aptitude – up to 18k basic, rising every 6-12 months dependant on performance with extra (quarterly) bonuses provided targets are met
- Bonuses include £150 cash prizes, dinners, holidays and for the longer term staff a new performance car paid for by the company
- Some of the highest rates of commission in the industry (up to 25%)
- 15% Instruction commission – are you a competent lister? You won’t find better rates of commission in the industry
- Generous mileage allowance
- Excellent employment terms (5 day week, every week)
- Excellent promotion prospects and the ability to grow with the company – the Directors are planning to open up 2 other branches in the next 3 years
- Quarterly bonuses
AND NO PAPERWORK OR LEAFLET DROPPING! The most important part of your job is to move people in to property, so they want you to do that as much as possible. All the paperwork and admin that don’t earn you commission are outsourced for your benefit
Our client prides themselves on avoiding the stereotype and strive to be the best in the area … if you want to be the best as well, and be paid accordingly, then they look forward to seeing your CV.
Please note, requirements of the role:
- Full UK driving licence
- Own car to use in conjunction with work
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org