Senior Lettings Negotiator – Award Winning Property Group – Streatham, South West London
Permanent Streatham, London | £50k to £60k Inc Benefits OTE 60000
Job Posted: 2016-08-25 25 August 2016 Closing date for applications: 25 October 2016
Our client is one of the UK’s largest and award winning property franchise groups specialising in Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management with a large network of offices nationally. The company are currently looking for a Senior Lettings Negotiator to be a part the team in their new office based in Streatham, South London.
The successful candidate must have previous experience in a similar role as well as being highly driven and motivated as this is a new office and will therefore need an individual to help towards winning new business.
This job role will include:
- Register potential tenants
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Liaise and negotiate between landlords and tenants
- Arrange and agree lets
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with landlords and tenants
- Canvass for new business opportunities
- Achieve pre-agreed targets
- Proven background in lettings or estate agency is essential
- Rapport building skills
- Strong track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Self-motivation with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Professional, tenacious, dynamic and enthusiastic
- Full, clean UK driving licence is essential
The basic salary package for this role will be in the region of £25,000 dependent on your experience and realistic target earnings in the region of £50,000 to £60,000 dependent on your performance.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will also work Saturdays on a rota basis. A pooled car will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.