Senior Lettings Negotiator – Award Winning Independent Estate Agency – Surbiton, South West London
Permanent Surbiton, South West London | £35k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2017-02-07 07 February 2017 Closing date for applications: 07 April 2017
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Lettings professional to join this large, award winning independent estate agency as a Senior Lettings Negotiator in their office based in Surbiton. They are looking to recruit a highly motivated and professional individual with a proven track record of success in residential lettings.
The responsibilities included in this fantastic role:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings team
- Valuing and listing properties
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors
- Reporting directly to the Lettings Manager.
- Must have excellent leadership skills and enthusiastic
- Must have previous Estate Agency experience and customer service skills
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- Must have superb communication skills
- Good administration skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Must be ambitious and highly motivated
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Must have a full UK driving license.
The company will provide an excellent salary package with a basic salary of £20,000 to £22,000 with on target earnings in the region of £35,000 to £40,000. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday approximately 8.30am to 8pm and you will be required to work weekends also.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.