Senior Lettings Negotiator at this independent Estate Agency in Sunbury on Thames, Middlesex
Permanent Sunbury, Middx | £40k Inc Benefits OTE
Job Posted: 2018-01-18 18 January 2018 Closing date for applications: 18 March 2018
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at one of the country’s leading, award-winning independent estate agencies. The company are currently looking for a highly motivated and driven Senior Lettings Negotiator to join its team in Sunbury on Thames. This role would suit an ambitious individual seeking a new challenge.
To be considered for this role, you should have experience within lettings as well as a personable and confident approach.
The responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings team
- Valuing and listing properties
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be confident and well presented
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Must be able to work in a pressured environment
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft packages
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
This role offers a basic salary depending on experience with on target earnings in the region of £40,000. A company car or allowance will be provided.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 8.00pm, Monday to Friday and the job will require you to work some weekends.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.