Senior Lettings Negotiator – Award Winning Independent Estate Agency – Fleet, Hampshire
Permanent Fleet, Hampshire | £25k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2016-05-26 26 May 2016 Closing date for applications: 26 July 2016
This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious and driven Senior Lettings Negotiator to join an award winning independent estate agency in their office based in Fleet, Hampshire.
This would be a great challenge and opportunity for a Senior Lettings Negotiator looking for a new challenging opportunity with an award winning company or a strong Lettings Negotiator desiring that next opportunity with a proven track record and valuable experience.
The responsibilities included in this fantastic role:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings team
- Valuing and listing properties
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors
- Reporting directly to the Lettings Manager
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be confident and well presented
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Must be able to work in a pressured environment
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft packages
- Must have a full UK driving licence
The basic salary for this role is in the region of £16,000 to £22,000 depending on experience with an attractive on target earnings from £25,000 to £35,000, depending on performance. A pooled car or car allowance will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work some weekends.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org