Senior Lettings Negotiator at this progressive Property Agency in Elephant and Castle, Central London
Permanent Elephant and Castle, London | £50k OTE
Job Posted: 2019-04-09 09 April 2019 Closing date for applications: 09 June 2019
Our client is a long-standing, progressive London-based property agency with proven expertise in sales, lettings, valuations and new developments. They have strong ties to national and international developers and work alongside many household names as their preferred rental partner, activating their strong network of investors.
As a Senior Lettings Negotiator, you will be working with a friendly team of dynamic, experienced professionals who are enthusiastic about their jobs. Our client strongly believes that people excel in positions they enjoy and when surrounded by like-minded individuals.
Our client rewards employees for their hard work and pride themselves on being an organisation where opinions and suggestions are heard. If you’ve got ideas, the directors want to hear about them!
The responsibilities included in this role:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the lettings team
- Valuing and listing properties
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the landlord & tenant
- Reporting directly to the lettings manager.
- At least 2 years’ lettings negotiator experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be confident and well presented
- Motivated by money
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft packages
- NFoPP qualification would be advantageous
- Have a full UK driving licence.
The basic salary for this role will be between £19,000 to £20,000 depending on experience and qualifications, with an attractive on target earnings in the region of £50,000. A pooled car will be provided for viewings.
The company offer benefits such as, discounted private health, subsidised gym membership, company mobile and more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.