Senior Lettings Negotiator at this leading independent Estate Agency in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey
Permanent Walton on Thames, Surrey | £28k to £32k OTE 32000
Job Posted: 2019-07-28 28 July 2019 Closing date for applications: 28 September 2019
A fantastic role has become available at one of the leading, local independent estate agencies in the area, with offices in prominent town centre locations. The company ethos is to provide exceptional service with an honest and professional approach in everything they do.
They are currently recruiting for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their expanding office in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey. To be considered for this role, you will need to have previous lettings experience as well as a highly motivated and professional attitude.
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The initial package for this role will be a basic salary up to £18,000 dependent on experience with on target earnings set to be in the region of an attractive £28,000 to £32,000. A car allowance will be provided.
The hours of work will be from 8.45am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.