Senior Lettings Negotiator at this independent Estate Agency in Tower Bridge, Central London
Permanent Tower Bridge, London | £35k to £45k OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2019-07-06 06 July 2019 Closing date for applications: 06 September 2019
Our client is a small, yet extremely successful, independent agency based in London. Their expert and reputable team have years of exceptional experience and knowledge behind them. This coupled with access to both domestic and wide international markets, means they are best placed to maximise clients’ assets.
An exciting opportunity has become available to join a high-performing team at senior level. They are looking for an experienced and driven individual whom can help grow the business through being an amazing salesperson, taking pride in providing an unrivalled service to landlords and working to bring new business on board.
The company endeavour to create a world-class culture in which a team of outstanding high performers work in synchrony to achieve common goals. The team enjoy what they do, apply themselves fully and then switch off at the end of every day knowing they have put in a great shift.
Responsibilities will include:
- Registering and qualifying applicants and matching them to relevant properties
- Carrying out viewing and upselling properties
- Negotiating offers between landlords and tenants
- Dealing directly with a range of external stakeholders, such as landlords, developers, managing agents and other local agents.
- Liaising with tenancy coordination and property management teams
- Providing support to the management team to ensure smooth running of daily tasks
- Ensuring properties are being advertising correctly on portals
- Creating property performance reports & valuations to ensure properties are being marketed in-line with market value are let with a minimal void period
- Providing training and advice to the lettings team in order to hit team goals
- Handling objections & seeing deals through to completion.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience at a London estate agency
- Superb customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Computer literate
- Full UK driving licence.
The package on offer for this role will include an attractive basic of up to £22,000, plus realistic on target earnings in the region of £35,000 to £45,000 in your first year with the company. Over time you will be expected to be earning up to £60,000! The company offers excellent scope for career progression.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.