Senior Lettings Negotiator at this independent Estate Agency in Chiswick, West London
Permanent Chiswick, West London | £40k to £45k OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2019-06-01 01 June 2019 Closing date for applications: 01 August 2019
Our client is a well-regarded independent estate agency and has a highly successful network of offices throughout London and internationally. They currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Lettings Negotiator to join the busy team in Chiswick.
To be considered for this role you will ideally have at least 2 years’ lettings experience, with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets. You will also be very confident and possess excellent communication and customer service skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Qualifying new applicants
- Arranging and carrying-out viewings
- Providing a first-class service to all stake holders
- Ensuring clients’ expectations are managed correctly, with the aim of exceeding them
- Negotiating with all parties to ensure the best outcome for everyone
- Managing the process from an offer being agreed to Tenancy Agreements being signed, through to move-in.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be confident and well presented
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Must be able to work in a pressured environment
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft packages
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The basic salary for this role is in the region of £18,000, with on target earnings of £40,000 to £45,000. You will be provided with a pooled car, plus excellent company benefits including life insurance, corporate gym membership, vouchers and much more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.