Senior Lettings Negotiator at this highly successful Estate Agency in Chesham, Buckinghamshire
Permanent Chesham, Buckinghamshire | £28k to £30k OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2019-07-13 13 July 2019 Closing date for applications: 13 September 2019
This successful estate agency with a prominent location in Chesham is currently looking to recruit a Senior Lettings Negotiator to join its thriving team. This is a busy office, so you will need to able to work under pressure, be well organised and have good administration skills.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will ideally have at least 3 years’ experience within Lettings, as well as strong listing skills. The company have a network of offices locally so there will be further opportunities to progress in your career.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings Team
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Valuing and listing properties if experienced enough
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors.
To be considered you will need to have the following skill sets:
- Excellent presentation skills
- Local area knowledge
- Be an articulate communicator
- Driven and ambitious
- Able to thrive in a competitive environment
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Have good administration and IT skills
- Full UK driving licence.
They are offering a salary of £28,000 to £30,000. The company will also provide a car allowance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.