Senior Lettings Negotiator at this Estate Agency group in Ruislip, Middlesex
Permanent Ruislip, Middx | £45k to £50k OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2018-08-10 10 August 2018 Closing date for applications: 10 October 2018
An excellent career opportunity has become available with this highly-respected estate agency group. The company has won numerous major industry awards for service, innovation and performance.
Due to the company’s continual growth, our client is currently seeking a motivated Senior Lettings Negotiator to join the team in Ruislip. This is an exciting opportunity as it will lead to an Assistant Manager’s role after successful completion of probation.
The successful candidate should have a proven track record in lettings, be target-driven and able to demonstrate a strong understanding of letting procedures and legislation.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years’ previous experience working in residential lettings
- Have a proven track record of hitting and exceeding targets
- Experienced in valuing
- Have the drive to achieve their goals and targets with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Experience dealing with market appraisals would be an advantage
- Have the confidence to communicate at all levels
- A mature and professional manner
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
In return, you will receive both internal and external training that will support you in your development as well as a competitive salary which will equate to an attractive £45,000 to £50,000 package. The company will also provide a car allowance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.