Senior Lettings Negotiator / Associate – Upmarket London Estate Agency – Hampstead, North West London
Permanent Hampstead, London | £40k to £50k Inc Benefits OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2016-11-04 04 November 2016 Closing date for applications: 04 January 2017
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded, as well as being established for over a hundred years.
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Lettings Negotiator / Associate to be based in their busy and dynamic office in Hampstead, North West London.
The successful candidate needs previous experience within a similar role however; they will consider a Lettings Negotiator with a proven track record in Residential Lettings and possess drive and ambition to make the most out of every opportunity.
The responsibilities included in this fantastic role:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings team
- Valuing and listing properties
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors
- Reporting directly to the Lettings Manager.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous experience within Residential Lettings essential
- A confident and professional manner
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Good presentation and communication skills.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary and on target earnings set to be in the region of an attractive £40,000 to £50,000 dependent on your performance. A pooled car or car allowance will also be provided.
The office hours are 8.30am to 6pm Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work 1 in 3 Saturdays with half a day provided in lieu.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org