Senior Lettings Negotiator – Associate – Upmarket Independent Estate Agency – Marylebone, Central London
Permanent Marylebone, London | £45k to £55k Inc Benefits OTE 55000
Job Posted: 2016-10-13 13 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 13 December 2016
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded, as well as being established for over a hundred years.
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Lettings Negotiator / Associate to be based in their branch in Marylebone, Central London.
The successful candidate needs previous experience within a similar role however; they will consider a Lettings Negotiator with an excellent personality, attitude and confidence. You must also be very motivated and ambitious as this is a busy office and therefore you must be able to make the most out of every opportunity.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner, and to ensure that all clients are dealt with in a professional, timely, honest and well-mannered fashion.
The responsibilities included in this fantastic role:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings team
- Valuing and listing properties
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors
- Reporting directly to the Lettings Manager.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales negotiating experience
- A confident and professional manner
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Good presentation and communication skills
The initial package for this role will include an exceptional basic salary of £25,000 and on target earnings set to be in the region of an attractive £45,000 to £55,000 dependent on your performance. A company car or car allowance will also be provided.
The office hours are 8.30am to 6pm Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779 or email us: email@example.com