Senior Lettings Negotiator / Assistant Manager – Leading Estate Agency – Pimlico, Central London
Permanent Pimlico, London | £30k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2016-05-18 18 May 2016 Closing date for applications: 18 July 2016
A fantastic opportunity has become available at this highly regarded firm of estate agents and chartered surveyors with a network of offices throughout London and Nationwide. They are looking to recruit a highly-motivated, energetic and professional Senior Lettings Negotiator/Assistant Manager to work closely with the lettings manager in their busy and successful branch in the heart of Pimlico, Central London.
The company pride themselves on their reputation for honesty and professionalism, and is particularly strong and active in the middle to upper end of the market. You will therefore need to be able to demonstrate the ability to function effectively in such an environment.
Their levels of letting business are already excellent so this is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual, as this role will almost certainly lead to future management for the right person, and the earning potential is fantastic.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Working with the Lettings Manager, assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings department
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Valuing and listing properties
- Planning marketing campaigns
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license
The salary package for this role is a basic of £14,000 to £16,000 and a highly incentivised office commission package with on target earnings in the region of £30,000 to £35,000 dependent on your performance. A car will be provided on viewings or you are able to walk.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm with no weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org