Senior Lettings Negotiator / Assistant Manager – Estate Agency – Maidenhead
Permanent Maidenhead, Berkshire | £18k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2015-11-13 13 November 2015 Closing date for applications: 13 January 2016
This market-leading independent estate agency has a strong presence and market share in Maidenhead. They are currently looking to recruit a Senior Lettings Negotiator / Assistant Lettings Manager to join them in their well located town centre office where they do very good levels of business.
The responsibilities of the role will include the following:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings Team
- Valuing and listing properties
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors
They are looking for an ambitious individual who is keen to progress towards management in the medium term, but in the meantime they are keen to employ a deal doer. You should have excellent presentation and communication skills and a proven track record with another leading estate agency. ARLA qualifications would be preferable but are not essential as full training and support will be given to enable the successful candidate to gain this qualification once on board.
This position will come with a basic salary in the region of £16,000 to £18,000 with on target earnings of c. £40,000 along with a pooled car or an allowance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com