Senior Lettings Negotiator / Assistant Lettings Manager – Market Leading Independent Estate Agency – Staines, Middlesex
Permanent Staines, Middlesex | £30k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2016-10-20 20 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 20 December 2016
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to join the lettings team of one of Staines’s leading and award winning estate agency firms. This privately-owned company has a high profile office in the town centre and is currently looking for a highly ambitious and self-motivated Senior Lettings Negotiator / Assistant Lettings Manager with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to join their highly successful and busy team.
The job role will involve:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
To be considered you will need to have the following skill sets:
- Excellent presentation skills
- Confident and professional
- Good customer service skills
- Be an articulate communicator
- Driven and ambitious
- Able to thrive in a competitive environment
- Team player
- Previous Residential Lettings experience
- Have good administration and IT skills
- Full UK driving licence.
This position will come with a basic salary that will very much depend on your level of experience. On top of this there will be an excellent performance-related commission structure enabling you to earn between £30,000 and £40,000 in your first year. A company car will also be provided. Structured training will also be provided from day one.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org