Senior Lettings Negotiator / Assistant Lettings Manager – Leading Independent London Estate Agency – Elephant & Castle, Central London
Permanent Elephant & Castle, London | £40k to £50k Inc Benefits OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2016-09-13 13 September 2016 Closing date for applications: 13 November 2016
A fantastic opportunity has become available at a well established and progressive London based property agency with proven expertise in Sales, Lettings, Valuations and New Developments. The company has several branches around London with a team of dedicated and experienced property professionals.
They are currently looking for a Senior Lettings Negotiator/Assistant Lettings Manager to be a part of the team in their highly successful and busy office based in Elephant and Castle, Central London.
This would be a great challenge and an ideal opportunity for an experienced Lettings professional looking for a new role within a successful company and the desire to become an Assistant Lettings Manager.
The responsibilities included in this role:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings team
- Valuing and listing properties
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Reporting directly to the Lettings Manager.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be confident and well presented
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Must be able to work in a pressured environment
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft packages
- ARLA qualification advantageous
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The basic salary for this role will be in the region of £16,000 to £17,000 depending on experience with an attractive on target earnings from £40,000 to £50,000, depending on performance. A pooled car will also be provided as the viewings are predominantly in walking distance.
The hours of work will be from 8.45am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work Saturday’s on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.