Senior Lettings Negotiator at this Estate Agency firm in Staines on Thames, Middlesex
Permanent Staines on Thames, Middx | £30k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2018-03-21 21 March 2018 Closing date for applications: 21 May 2018
We have a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to join the lettings team of this leading and award-winning estate agency firm.
This privately-owned company has a high-profile office and is currently looking for a highly ambitious and self-motivated Senior Lettings Negotiator with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to join their highly successful and proactive team.
The role will include the following duties:
- Registering and taking details of new applicants and logging them onto property software system
- Using all the systems available to notify applicants about rental stock available
- Booking and carrying out viewings
- Ensuring that you are aware of the property when you go on the viewing
- Liaising with landlord to give them feedback with regards to their property condition, price and your feedback from the applicant on the viewing
- Receiving offers from applicants and qualifying them carefully before presenting the offer to a landlord
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed correctly
- Using knowledge and expertise to advise Landlords of their legal and safety requirements when letting a property and ensuring compliance
- Liaising with the management department regarding any works/decoration needed at a property
- Sourcing new business
- Contributing to ongoing social media campaign with photos, videos and ideas for stories
- Valuing and Marketing.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Lettings legal knowledge
- Engaging personality
- Knowledge of Staines on Thames area
- ARLA would be beneficial
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full UK driving licence.
This position provides a basic salary with on target earnings in the region of £35,000 to £40,000 dependent on your performance. A pooled car will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.