Senior Lettings Manager at this market-leading Estate Agency in Witney, Oxfordshire
Permanent Witney, Oxfordshire | £55k to £60k OTE 60000
Job Posted: 2017-08-12 12 August 2017 Closing date for applications: 12 October 2017
This market-leading estate agency specialises in Lettings & Management and has a strong presence in Oxfordshire. The company is independent, family-run, and has an excellent local reputation.
They are currently looking to recruit a Senior Lettings Manager who will be directing and controlling the day to day letting and property management operations in order to meet key business objectives.
Based in their Witney office, the successful candidate will be accountable for the following:
- Fulfilling company obligations to their clients as per the Terms of Business and Services Brochure
- Delivering and complying with company policies
- Meeting and, if possible, exceeding the agreed income, cost and profit targets for the year
- Ensuring that policies are implemented and that the office’s service and behaviour are to a high standard and in line with company values
- Ensuring that the company is fulfilling its contractual obligations to each of the office’s clients as per the services and Terms of Business
- Managing, coaching and developing the office team and acting as a role model to ensure that they are motivated and trained to carry out their responsibilities
- Nurturing and developing new business opportunities and contacts within local business community to grow the portfolio
- Monitoring the day-to-day performance of the letting function and taking remedial action where necessary to ensure that letting targets are met
- Managing the day-to-day performance of the property management function to ensure effective cover and high-level of customer service is maintained
- Sharing best practice, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and threats internally within the company
- Monitoring competitors to ensure that the office maintains and develops its competitive position in the local market
- Turning a high proportion of managed property sales into income
- Producing annual budgets and monthly statistics
- Keeping up to date on industry/profession changes and legislation that could affect own role, career or the business.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Proven commercial acumen
- Leadership and people management skills
- Minimum five years property related office management experience
- Proven planning and organisational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- A wide knowledge of the industry
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and self-motivation
- Strong legal knowledge via NFOPP Technical Award or Diploma qualification
- Impressive record of achieving targets
- Full clean manual UK driving licence is essential.
This exciting opportunity comes with an attractive basic salary of between £40,000 and £47,000 and on target earnings of £60,000. You will also be provided with a company car.
The hours will be Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5.30pm, Friday 8.30am to 4.00pm and you will be required to work 1 in 3 Saturdays 9.00am to 12.00pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.