Senior Lettings Manager – Market Leading Estate Agency – Twickenham area
Permanent Twickenham, Middlesex | £50k to £70k Inc Benefits OTE 70000
Job Posted: 2016-11-03 03 November 2016 Closing date for applications: 03 January 2017
An exciting opportunity has become available at this market leading, privately owned estate agency in the Twickenham area. The company is currently looking to recruit a highly experienced and driven Senior Lettings Manager to run the Lettings department, overseeing a small group of offices.
The company is very well established with an enviable market share, specialising in residential sales, lettings and new homes. They have an excellent reputation in the local area for providing the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
This is a fantastic position for an experienced Lettings Manager looking for that next step in their career and the challenge of heading up the Lettings department.
This role will suit someone with a proven track record in Lettings with a positive attitude, ambition and an outgoing personality.
This role will include:
- Creating the largest active market share in the area
- Maximising revenues and growing the property register as the main instruction taker for the branches
- Developing exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximising profit and achieving all financial targets
- Managing performance of employees through regular 1 to 1’s, appraisals, reviews and morning meetings
- Excellent leadership skills and enthusiasm
- Previous Residential Lettings experience
- Valuations experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- The ability to manage a large team successfully
- Superb communication skills
- Good administration skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Ambitious and highly motivated
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Full UK driving license
The company will provide an excellent salary package that will equate to a minimum salary in the region of £50,000 to £60,000 and with no ceiling to this amount, and there is great potential to exceed this figure.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com