Senior Lettings Manager – Independent Estate Agency – Windsor, Berkshire
Permanent Windsor, Berkshire | £20k to £50k Inc Benefits OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2016-01-04 04 January 2016 Closing date for applications: 04 March 2016
Our client is a successful independent estate agency group with services including lettings, sales, property management and commercial. They are currently looking to recruit for an experienced and motivated Senior Lettings Manager to run the Lettings team successfully in their fantastically located office in Windsor, Berkshire.
To be considered for this role, they would ideally be looking for an individual with at least 5 years experience within a successful lettings team and recent experience within a Senior position will be beneficial.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Attend to valuations and deliver new instructions
- Generate landlord leads through marketing activities and proactive management of current and new landlord databases
- Manage the lettings negotiator to a high standard
- Coach and improve existing and new lettings negotiators
- Monitor overall and individual performance of all lettings team members
- Recruit into the lettings team as appropriate
- Deal with staff training and regular performance appraisals
- Liaise with line manager on performance, market conditions and any issues
- Be aware of competitor performance and activity
- Reporting to the Group Lettings Manager
- Business development and strategy whilst maintaining strong sales performance
- To increase the number of units currently under management.
- To increase market share of instructions in the Windsor area.
- To maximise all commission levels and fees
- To support the lettings team to meet and exceed all targets as required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Business winning/development mentality
- Knowledge of property law beneficial
- Trustworthy and genuine persona
- Target and performance managing skills required
- Exceptional customer service
- Self motivated and a drive to succeed
- ARLA qualified is essential
- Full UK driving license
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work some Saturday’s where necessary. The initial salary package for this role will be from £20,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience and on target earnings in the region of £50,000 dependent on performance. A company car will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com