Senior Lettings / Lettings Negotiator – Leading London Group – Catford, South East London
Permanent Catford, London | £30k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2016-12-07 07 December 2016 Closing date for applications: 07 February 2017
This highly successful estate agency group with a network of offices throughout the capital is looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator or Senior Lettings Negotiator to join the team in their office in Catford, South East London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to be a part of a well established company that provides a bespoke service to their clients.
To be considered for this role, you will need also need to possess excellent communication skills to provide clients with an exceptional service along with a confident and professional approach.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car
The initial package for this role will include a good basic salary with an excellent commission package enabling you to earn in the region of £30,000 to £35,000. There is no ceiling to this amount. A company car will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 7pm, Monday to Thursday, 9am to 6pm on Fridays and you will also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.