Senior Branch Manager – Independent Residential Property Group – Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Permanent Cambridge, Cambridgeshire | £50k to £60k Inc Benefits OTE 60000
Job Posted: 2016-01-07 07 January 2016 Closing date for applications: 07 March 2016
Our client is one of the largest independent residential property groups in the UK with over a 100 branches specialising in lettings, sales, buy to let and investment finance. They have an exciting and challenging role as a Senior Branch Manager for their biggest and most successful office in Cambridge. It is a £1.5 million office with 25 members of staff working in the office, therefore creating a dynamic, vibrant and busy environment! It would most likely suit an individual with a stronger lettings background due to the vast majority of staff working in Lettings, Property Management and Administration.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate a successful career and proven track record in the industry to date as well as exceptional leadership and communication skills.
The role will include:
- To oversee the running of the office on a day to day basis
- Setting the day’s agenda to all staff
- Registering applicants and gaining a thorough understanding of their requirements and their financial situation
- Searching for properties that match their needs
- Winning instructions at the best fee possible
- Gaining feedback from these potential purchasers and relaying it to the vendor
- Negotiating property sales
- Progressing sales through to completion
- All relevant paperwork
- Managing the staff performance, setting targets and making sure these are achieved
- Working closely with the company director, managing the office in his absence
- You need to be energetic, enthusiastic and hard working
- Must be highly organised with excellent time management and planning skills
- Highly motivated to be able to motivate yourself and the team
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Professional manner
- Excellent customer service
- A Full UK driving license essential
- Able to work well in a team and independently
The initial salary will include a competitive basic salary of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience and on target earnings in the region of £50,000 to £60,000 with additional bonus schemes. A company car or allowance will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 8.45am to 6pm, Monday to Friday with no weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com