Senior Branch Manager for this well-established Estate Agency in Camberley, Surrey
Permanent Camberley, Surrey | £70k OTE
Job Posted: 2021-09-21 21 September 2021 Closing date for applications: 06 October 2021
This is a superb opportunity to join a well-established estate agent with branches across Surrey, Hampshire, and Berkshire. This company is a high energy progressive business and committed to pursue excellent customer service.
The Senior Branch Manager based in Camberley will be responsible for leading and motivating a friendly, hard-working team. This well-established office has an excellent local reputation, proven success, is profitable with a strong pipeline and vast potential for future growth.
Our client rewards hard work, providing the opportunity for talented and enthusiastic individuals to thrive in an incentive driven environment with no limits! You will receive continuous training and development opportunities throughout your career.
- At least 3 years within a senior residential sales role
- At least 1 years’ managerial experience within residential estate agency
- Self-driven, results orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on achieving personal objectives
- A hard worker that enjoys exceeding personal targets and being part of a team
- Determined, a good communicator, good listening skills and tenacious, well-presented and business like
- Able to commute reliably to office base
- Be adept in the use of MS Office and be IT literate
- Be an excellent ‘face-to-face’ and telephone communicator
- Full UK driving licence and access to a car to use for work and business class car insurance.
The salary on offer will include a generous basic, plus attractive on target earnings in the region of an attractive £70,000! The company also provide a petrol allowance and on-site parking.
There is also an extensive benefits package including performance related bonuses, life assurance, training (in-house and external courses), staff referral scheme, additional holiday for every 5 years’ of service, quarterly and annual awards which could be a trip abroad and much more!
You will be working a 5 day week. You will be required to work alternate Saturdays and will get a day back in lieu the following week.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.