Senior Block Manager for this multi-disciplined firm of Chartered Surveyors in Loughton, Essex
Permanent Loughton, Essex | £38k to £45k 45000
Job Posted: 2021-11-08 08 November 2021 Closing date for applications: 26 November 2021
Our client is a multi-disciplined firm of Chartered Surveyors and Property Managers based in Loughton, Essex. They are incredibly proud of their heritage and have grown to be one of the foremost property companies in East London and West Essex. Core values of professionalism, customer service and integrity have enabled them to retain some of their clients through the generations for over 100 years.
They are expanding well and wish to have staff who are prepared to commit to them and work together on continuing the growth they have, and want people to grow with them along the way.
To be considered for this Senior Block Management position, you will have a strong block management background and be MIRPM qualified as you will be involved in all aspects of property management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with day to day lessee and freeholder enquiries
- Instructing / liaising with their approved contractors in dealing with minor repairs matters
- Approving contractor invoices
- Setting service charge budgets
- Dealing with whole Section 20 process in relation to major works
- Attending client meetings / AGMs.
- Significant block management experience
- MIRPM qualified
- Managerial experience would be advantageous
- Up to date on relevant legislation
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and contractors
- IT literate
- Full UK driving licence.
This exciting opportunity will come with a salary in the region of £38,000 to £45,000 dependent on experience and qualification levels. Benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and company pension.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm. When attending AGM’s in the evening you will be entitled to half a day back in lieu.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email: email@example.com.